Improve your style and learn advanced manoeuvres (bottom-turns, top-turns, cut-backs barrel-riding) guided by our didactic director Danilo La Mantia. ‘Dan’ is an ISA Level 2 certified coach, surfer and life-guard with decades of experience training athletes on the world’s best waves. Danilo utilises the exclusive ISA Holistic Approach, working on all aspects of the preparation. Fast improvement is guaranteed.
- Max 3 students for 1 instructor
- Instructor on the beach for precise feed-back and analysis
- Specific maneuver biomechanics, wave reading, simulation and theory
- Our head instructors are ISA Level 2 certified life-guards with decades of surf experience, operating under the Italian Surfing Federation
- We encourage use of personal board but can provide equipment suited to your hight, weight and level.
- Theory lesson before each session
- Skate simulation with carver-skate
- Insurance included (by the Italian Surf federation FISW)
- Minimum 12 years of age, proficient swimmer
- Video recording and analysis included